Here are 5 easy steps to save on your property's water bill through the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac Green Loans Program. With rising utility costs, it's more important than ever to take advantage of savings opportunities!
1. Obtain Water and Energy Audit Report here
2. Develop a water savings plan to meet Fannie or Freddie Green Loan Program requirements. This is based on projected installation costs, consumption savings, and utility cost savings.
3. Acquire or refinance property with Green Loan. You'll get preferential loan pricing, lower debt service and immediate return of equity from additional loan proceeds.
4. Complete installations using one of EcoSystems’ customized water-saving programs.
5. Depending on your company's strategy, sell or hold the property.
• Hold - Reap the full program benefits (utility savings, additional loan proceeds, lower interest rate).
• Sell - Earn on your investment through increasing property value with Green Loans Program.